EYE LIGHT GOLD DIAMOND NECKLACE
GOZKIDSNZLPSPGKLRegular price €730.00
The Symbol of Illumination
The eye is a symbol of Spirit and wisdom–it receives all the light and beauty of life, and shines it back into the world. As a symbol of awakening, enlightenment, and rebirth, the eye connects us to the light of our soul. Wearing a Bee Goddess ‘eye light’ talisman will open your heart to the light of spirit and its wisdom. The ‘eye light’ will connect you to the sacred knowledge of the self and enable you to see life with new and magical lenses. Allowing more light in, you will connect to your inner treasures and realize new paths, new opportunities in front of you. You will discover your ultimate divine truth and express it with ease. It will clear your life from all darkness and obstacles and help you focus on a new direction. You will receive the hidden light within all creation to nurture your soul and have a clear vision of your soul’s destination. You will be channeling energy in the most effective way, being at the right place at the right time, saying the right words at the right time always being guided by your inner light.
New beginnings, rebirth, awakening, enlightenment, awareness, intuition, good luck, creativity, spiritual wisdom, focus, clarity, protection, healing, and illumination.
- 14 K GOLD
- 0.04 G-VS-SI DIAMOND
- 1.2 CM WIDTH
- 42+5 CM CHAIN
To maintain the original appearance of Bee Goddess products we recommend that you treat each piece with care and follow the below instructions:
• day-to-day wear
• limit exposure to direct heat and sunlight
• keep all jewellery dry and put on after the use of cosmetic and body products
• avoid wearing your jewellery at the beach, swimming pool, or while playing sports. Chlorine and related chemicals can severely discolour and damage jewellery as well as loosen stones and settings” .
• limit contact with rough surfaces and other metals in order to avoid scratching and changes in colour.
We recommend you use soft cotton cloth
• When not in use, store jewellery in the protective bag and box received with purchase
• Metals and stones become scratched when coming into contact with one another, we recommend that you store each piece of jewellery separately
• Chains should be stored closed and laid flat to avoid the formation of knots.
Unlike the documentation that may accompany stones purchased elsewhere, the Bee Goddess Certificate is backed up by Bee Goddess' Full Lifetime Warranty. For details about this Warranty, please contact us.
The Bee Goddess Certificate and Warranty provides reassurance for today and many years from now.