COSMIC EGG GOLD DIAMOND NECKLACE
EGGTSPGKLRegular price €4,190.00
Sealed vessel of creation; 'a secret growth comes about inside the closed shell'
Egg, contains the seed to a life's beginning, the power of life, it is a symbol of Ishtar(Astarte) the fertility Goddess of love. The cosmic egg is associated with womb of a mother and its mystery. It symbolizes introversion safety, comfort and completion before rebirth. In alchemy the Philosopher's Egg symbolizes the seed of Spiritual life giving birth to a new stage of great transformation. The egg's white purity, the miracle of life contained within its blank shell, added other connotations, as in the egg is a symbol of promise. Being reborn from an egg invites energies as new life, freedom, extraversion, power, trust. From eggs are born gods and heroes.In one story Helen of Troy came from an egg that had fallen from the moon. Alternatively she was born from an egg laid by Leda, queen of Sparta, after she had coupled with a swan (the god Zeus in disguise). Nourish and care all your dreams till they are born.
Hope, wealth & health, rebirth, manifestation, self reflection, incubation, potentiality, protection, comfort, serenity
- 14 K GOLD
- 0.88 CT BLACK DIAMOND
- 0.02 CT RUBY
- 3.5 CM HEIGHT
- 42+5 CM CHAIN, ADJUSTABLE
To maintain the original appearance of Bee Goddess products we recommend that you treat each piece with care and follow the below instructions:
• day-to-day wear
• limit exposure to direct heat and sunlight
• keep all jewellery dry and put on after the use of cosmetic and body products
• avoid wearing your jewellery at the beach, swimming pool, or while playing sports. Chlorine and related chemicals can severely discolour and damage jewellery as well as loosen stones and settings” .
• limit contact with rough surfaces and other metals in order to avoid scratching and changes in colour.
We recommend you use soft cotton cloth
• When not in use, store jewellery in the protective bag and box received with purchase
• Metals and stones become scratched when coming into contact with one another, we recommend that you store each piece of jewellery separately
• Chains should be stored closed and laid flat to avoid the formation of knots.
Unlike the documentation that may accompany stones purchased elsewhere, the Bee Goddess Certificate is backed up by Bee Goddess' Full Lifetime Warranty. For details about this Warranty, please contact us.
The Bee Goddess Certificate and Warranty provides reassurance for today and many years from now.